Welcome to the Craig Williams Ultra Blog.
This site serves as the hub for my adventure and ultra running news and updates. It was all getting a little messy on my boot camp social profiles and I wanted to separate work from play.
If you’re new to this site, here are a few things you should check out to get started.
- Every month I will be holding regular giveaways right here on the site. If you haven’t entered for this month yet, enter here.
- February –
Sami Submergence– Cancelled due to COVID
- March –
Triple Assent of Snowdon within 12 hours along the three most challenging routes– Cancelled due to COVID
- April –
Kungsleden: 200km ski tour along the King’s Trail in Northern Sweden– Cancelled due to COVID
- April – TBC: BTU Mountain Ultra.
- May – National 3 Peaks Challenge.
- June – Wilderness Canoe Trip – Sweden.
- September – For Rangers Ultra – 230km multi-stage ultra across 4 of Kenya’s most epic game reserves.
Here a few of my favourite videos. They’ll give you an understanding of who I am ad what you can expect from me.
- Short Film: Day Release… Running 38 Miles for a 15 Mile Medal.
- Short Film: Journey to the Arctic Circle | The BTU Ice Ultramarathon 2020
- Short Film: Day Release… Running 100 Miles in Less Than 24 Hours
- COMING SOON
Well, you’re going to want to get my mindset tips and advice. Every week I send out a short email explaining one of the psychological hacks I use to build a formidable mindset. You can sign up here.